The Following will show you the H-1B APPROVALS (not applications) using the NAICS system.
Sadly, the only data we have available lists these applications using the employers address, NOT the work address.
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting (NAICS 11) View Map
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction (NAICS 21) View Map
- Construction (NAICS 23) View Map
- Manufacturing (NAICS 31) View Map – Jobs Gained or Lost Per year
- Manufacturing (NAICS 32) View Map – Jobs Gained or Lost Per Year
- Manufacturing (NAICS 33) View Map
- Wholesale Trade (NAICS 42) View Map
- Retail Trade (NAICS 43) View Map
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44) View Map
- Transportation and Warehousing (NAICS 48) View Map
- Transportation and Warehousing (NAICS 49) View Map
- Information (NAICS 51) View Map
- Finance and Insurance (NAICS 52) View Map
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing (NAICS 53) View Map
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (NAICS 54) View Map – Jobs Gained or Lost Per Year
- Management of Companies and Enterprises (NAICS 55) View Map
- Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services (NAICS 56) View Map
- Educational Services (NAICS 61) View Map
- Health Care and Social Assistance (NAICS 62) View Map
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation (NAICS 71) View Map
- Accommodation and Food Services (NAICS 72) View Map
- Other Services (except Public Administration) (NAICS 81) View Map
Where does our government stand on this?
Do they offer American citizens safe haven?
Or do they hire non-immigrant guest workers instead, leaving our citizens with nowhere to turn?
You be the judge: